3d logic 3d logic

I've been defeated...

Level 19 is a cruel mistress...

Very good game, dude. Have some pie.

Kill the Emo Kill the Emo

The music's not emo, but damn it sucks more

See, MCR and Fallout Boy aren't emo. They're scene. And if anyone's too dee-de-dee to understand the difference, let me explain it.

EMO - emotionally unstable people. They actually inflict physical pain on themselves to combat mental anguish. I still don't get the making-out-with-guys and the girl-pants and goth things, though.

SCENE - one big difference here. These people claim to be "emo" but they don't cut themselves. They're just in it because it's another fad. Think of how much money Hot Topic makes off these losers.

Both of these people suck, though, so killing either/or doesn't matter to me. Maybe if the emo people would just try ignoring the people who wrong them and reach out to people who can stand them (although I may say they've put themselves up shit creek without a paddle there), and the scene people started to realize that the whole "emo" thing's just a fad and start being themselves, games like this wouldn't have to be made.

Oh, and as long as you're making Kill the **** games, I'd suggest Green Day, simply because they cannot make up their minds about anything, most of their fans are brainless and listen to little else, and have the scene idea so far up their asses that they are oblivious to their overall suckiness.

Have some pie!!!

OMFG PIE!

Defend your Random Turret Defend your Random Turret

Am I gonna get shot for saying this?

Sorry, guys. I'm the one that made the "God-awful" music you've been shooting black-robed creeps and tanks to. It's a BGM for a Flash movie I'm working on and it wasn't intended to be looped. And if the author is paying attention, I had much better music on my page than this. Please, if you're gonna go through my music looking for stuff again, pick something better!

But now to the game. I thought it was okay, but it did get boring and annoying very fast. Decent graphics, though. And the music for the main menu -- I love it!

Orbox B Orbox B

I feel like such a loser...

I can't get past lvl 16. Great game though. (eeg208 for those of you lookin' for passwords)

Cursor Challenge! Cursor Challenge!

Thank you for the use of my music in your game

Unfortunately, I haven't played through it enough to hear it. Still, thanks for using it.

Jindo responds:

really?

You haven't reached stage 2 without cheats?

Play form level 1 and work your way up to stage 2 :).

Thanks for the review.

Zelda - Seeds of Darkness Zelda - Seeds of Darkness

Nicely done. Good job.

'Nuff said.

Making A Preloader Making A Preloader

Thanks for the lesson!

Thanks so much for teaching me how to make a preloader, but for some reason, it doesn't work when I test my movie. Do I have the ActionScript wrong or something (it says I do; I have Flash generate a report for me every time I test or export a movie to look for errors)?
Here's what I put in:
What did I do wrong?
Anydangway, great tut.

Flash4beginners Flash4beginners

Thank you!

I've been lookin' for some time for a flash tutorial that teaches most, if not all. FlashKit's some help, but it doesn't cover everything - at least, not in detail. Great work, and I hope this helps me much more (everyone reading - look for my first flash sometime this summer!)

GAMECUBICLE responds:

Thanks, cant wait to see you're flash :)

Powerfox V.3 Powerfox V.3

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUU- BAM!!!! So good.

This game is the most kick-ass PF game yet. The first two sucked, but hey - there'd be no v3 without v1 and v2. Gratz, man.

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

Not bad, great game.

Unfortunately, I'm one of the many who cannot pass the first level. I know what to do but I can't do it right. Please keep up your fabulous work.