Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

Awesome, as per usual.

Love how you did some techniques only employed by YouTube Poopers. Can't wait for the next one!

:Pizza: :Pizza:

Awesome!

Lightly amusing and a great frame-by-frame job.

And Porcupine Tree rules. Extra points for using Piano Lessons as the credits!

:D

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

The awesome-est "Awesome" movie yet.

The first time I watched the original "Metal Gear Awesome", I thought "This is probably gonna suck". I was dead wrong. Immediately dead wrong.

Now I've just sat through my fourth run-through of "Metal Gear Awesome 2" and I still find it hilarious. Egoraptor, your comic art is brilliant. I couldn't stop laughing.

3d logic 3d logic

I've been defeated...

Level 19 is a cruel mistress...

Very good game, dude. Have some pie.

Kill the Emo Kill the Emo

The music's not emo, but damn it sucks more

See, MCR and Fallout Boy aren't emo. They're scene. And if anyone's too dee-de-dee to understand the difference, let me explain it.

EMO - emotionally unstable people. They actually inflict physical pain on themselves to combat mental anguish. I still don't get the making-out-with-guys and the girl-pants and goth things, though.

SCENE - one big difference here. These people claim to be "emo" but they don't cut themselves. They're just in it because it's another fad. Think of how much money Hot Topic makes off these losers.

Both of these people suck, though, so killing either/or doesn't matter to me. Maybe if the emo people would just try ignoring the people who wrong them and reach out to people who can stand them (although I may say they've put themselves up shit creek without a paddle there), and the scene people started to realize that the whole "emo" thing's just a fad and start being themselves, games like this wouldn't have to be made.

Oh, and as long as you're making Kill the **** games, I'd suggest Green Day, simply because they cannot make up their minds about anything, most of their fans are brainless and listen to little else, and have the scene idea so far up their asses that they are oblivious to their overall suckiness.

Have some pie!!!

OMFG PIE!

Defend your Random Turret Defend your Random Turret

Am I gonna get shot for saying this?

Sorry, guys. I'm the one that made the "God-awful" music you've been shooting black-robed creeps and tanks to. It's a BGM for a Flash movie I'm working on and it wasn't intended to be looped. And if the author is paying attention, I had much better music on my page than this. Please, if you're gonna go through my music looking for stuff again, pick something better!

But now to the game. I thought it was okay, but it did get boring and annoying very fast. Decent graphics, though. And the music for the main menu -- I love it!

SSJ3 - Zelda/Epona SSJ3 - Zelda/Epona

A heartfelt tribute if I've ever heard one. Great job, Shawn. RIP Younglinkx.

~J

SSJ3-Goku4567 responds:

Thank you so much, Josh. It actually means a lot that you came and listened to this.

SSJ3 - U.N. Owen Was Her SSJ3 - U.N. Owen Was Her

And this one brings to mind a fight toward the depths of hell itself, with heroes incorruptible. These two themes from Touhou just sound like battle themes to me, I guess.

~joshy676

SSJ3-Goku4567 responds:

To be honest, they are the themes of bosses. This one being the theme of the extra boss in Touhou 6: Embodiment of Scarlet Devil, Flandre Scarlet, and Lunatic Princess is the theme for Kaguya Houraisan from Touhou 8: Imperishable Night. So yeah, they are battle themes. Thanks for your review!

SSJ3 - Lunatic Princess SSJ3 - Lunatic Princess

Sounds to me like a battle taking place in a field of wild flowers, all of which are blooming one by one as the battle unfolds. I can't explain why I feel this way; it's got to be something to do with the melody.

Great work, Shawn. I haven't had the experience of any of the Touhou series, so I have no idea how far off my feelings are! :D

~joshy676

SSJ3-Goku4567 responds:

Sorry for the TOTALLY late response, I haven't responded to many reviews lately! QQ Anyway, I'm doing more~ I've done Flowering Night, too, so check that out when you get the chance.